- All products are added to your cart.
Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Scope
(1) For all orders via our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs, the following terms and conditions apply.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, is acting in the course of its commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) With regard to entrepreneurs, these terms and conditions also apply to future business relationships, without us having to refer to them again. If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions, its validity is hereby contradicted; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly consented to this.
§ 2 contracting party, conclusion of contract
(1) The purchase contract is concluded with DFE Service GmbH.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can put our products initially without obligation in the cart and correct your entries before submitting your binding order at any time by doing this Use corrective tools provided and explained in the order process. By clicking on the order button you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order will be made by e-mail immediately after sending the order.
(3) When the contract is concluded with us depends on the payment method chosen by you:
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in separate e-mail or by delivering the goods within two days.
(2) Payment in advance
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in separate e-mail within two days, in which we give you our bank details.
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the payment order to PayPal. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
After placing the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH, where you confirm the payment order. This is the contract with us.
§ 3 Contract language, contract text storage
(1) The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English.
(2) We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) In addition to the stated product prices shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
(2) We only deliver in transit. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
(3) We do not deliver to packing stations.
§ 5 Payment
In our shop you can always use the following payment methods:
(1) Payment in advance
When selecting the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
After placing the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. To be able to pay the invoice amount immediately, you must have an online banking account with PIN / TAN procedure activated to participate in Sofort, have yourself legitimized and confirm the payment order to us. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be immediately executed immediately and your account debited.
You pay the invoice amount after receipt of the goods and the bill by bank transfer to our bank account. We reserve the right to offer the purchase on account only after a successful credit check.
§ 6 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
For entrepreneurs applies in addition: We reserve the ownership of the goods until the complete settlement of all claims from an ongoing business relationship. You may resell the reserved goods in ordinary business; All claims resulting from this resale shall be assigned to us in advance - irrespective of any combination or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item - in the amount of the invoice amount, and we accept this assignment. You remain entitled to collect the claims, but we may also collect claims yourself, as far as you do not meet your payment obligations.
§ 7 Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors as soon as possible to the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
§ 8 Warranty and Guarantees
(1) Unless explicitly agreed otherwise below, the statutory warranty rights apply. For consumers, the limitation period for claims for defects in used goods is one year from delivery of the goods.
(2) For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for claims for defects is one year from the passing of risk; the statutory limitation periods for the recourse claim under § 478 BGB remain unaffected. With regard to entrepreneurs, an agreement on the condition of the goods is understood to mean only our own information and the manufacturer's product descriptions that were included in the contract; We accept no liability for public statements made by the manufacturer or other advertising statements.
(3) If the delivered goods are defective, we initially provide to entrepreneurs at our discretion warranty by rectification of the defect (repair) or by delivery of a defect-free item (replacement). The above limitations and shortened terms do not apply to claims for damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in violation of life, body or health
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice
- in case of breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
- as part of a guarantee promise, as far as agreed
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.
(4) Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found in the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
§ 9 Liability
(1) We are always liable without limitation for claims due to damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- injury to life, body or health,
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty,
- with guarantee promise, as far as agreed, or
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.
(2) In case of breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner may regularly trust (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on our part, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability shall be limited to at the conclusion of the contract foreseeable damage, the occurrence of which typically must be expected. Incidentally, claims for damages are excluded.
§ 10 Code of Conduct/h2>
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
Code of Ethics of the Gesamtverband der Werbeartikel-Wirtschaft e.V. (GWW)
§ 11 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), available here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are ready to participate in an out-of-court conciliation procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) If you are an entrepreneur, German law shall apply excluding the UN Sales Convention.
(2) If you are a merchant within the meaning of the Commercial Code, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between us and you is our registered office.